Would you like to:
increase your profits
have a better lifestyle
make better use of your time
streamline your building company?
If the answer is yes, then read on.
Craftsman Homes has a number of opportunities for professionally minded and motivated private builders who are interested in gaining the advantages of being a member of a larger network of builders.
Craftsman Homes franchise provides many benefits, some of which are:
- 386 plus designs in the current range
- Management practices that work
- Greater and improved purchasing power
- Technical support second to none
- Sales training for you and your staff
- Design expertise and a Drafting service
- Use of Craftsman Homes logo and name
- Advertising and signage which has proven results
- Instant recognition of a highly awarded and respected trade name
The Craftsman Homes story began in 1980 in the Northern N.S.W. town of Alstonville. From humble beginnings
Because of Craftsman Homes commitment to excellence in design and workmanship, the company has been awarded over 42 industry awards. These include:
- Building with Creative Design
- Building Services Corporation Best Standards of Workmanship
- Project house of the Year.
- Craftsman Homes franchises from Mackay to Hobart have also received Industry Awards.
Already many selected builders who have joined the group and are experiencing the benefits of belonging to the Craftsman Homes network.
Telephone (02) 6628 2200 today to see if you fit the criteria to enable you to become a member the fast growing Craftsman Homes network. We will send to you free of charge all the information you will need to decide just how much your business will improve by joining the Craftsman Homes network.
There is only one Craftsman Homes franchise opportunity available in your area. Don’t miss out.
We look forward to your phone call on (02) 6628 2200 and assure you that any questions you may have will be answered.